Goaliemonkey.com, the Industry Leader in stocked custom goalie
equipment brings you a special version of the Vaughn Velocity 3 7500, the
'SLW' edition. The Vaughn Velocity 'SLW' Leg Pads are approximately 1/2 pound lighter per pad while still giving the player full pro protection.
- The Velocity 'SLW'
pad features a taller plus size squared top thigh
rise to provide advance five-hole coverage.
- New wider knee cradle design provides precise
pad control and properly positions the knee within
the pad to aid in faster leg and pad rotation and
provides additional room for wearing large style
- Wider leg channel design speeds pad
rotation while keeping the pad fully under control
without unwanted pad movement to drive the pad
into position without hesitation caused from pad
- Wide profile inner shin five-hole roll features a wide
flat design that along with the new lower profile
balance stabilizer provides stability on the inner
edge of the pad. This provides increased balance
and a tight pad seal while down on the ice, the
square tall profile of the thigh rise completes the
- Flattened 'Jimmy Howard Spec' knee roll help reduce
- The overall pad profile has been thinned by
approximately 1 inch to increase mobility
- Sliding toe bridge allows uninhibited skate movement
when in the butterfly, this gives added coverage low to the
ice and allows the skate blade to contact the ice
faster for more powerful movement across the ice.
high density foam in the outside rolls provides
additional puck deflection and pad stability while
the segmented design provides excellent pad flex.
- Modified strap layout - There are only two calf straps
and the top thigh strap buckle as been moved to the top and offset
- Full pro spec construction so each pad is
identical to what the pro's wear
- Flex-Pac internal padding allows for reduced
- New low profile balance stabilizer design for
- New pro style thigh guards add extra protection compared to the stock 7500 thigh guards
- Revised Tribal graphics
Features in red are
customized features for the 'SLW' Velocity Leg Pads